Dr. Dan Dental now offers Zoom Whitening!
Exciting news! Dr. Dan Dental is now offering in-office Zoom Whitening! With this advanced whitening process, our team handles everything while you relax comfortably in our cozy chairs, enjoying your favorite Netflix shows.
To ensure you’re a good candidate for the treatment, we’ll begin with a thorough checkup, cleaning, and whitening consultation. We’ll then schedule a convenient 1.5 hour whitening appointment for you. Our friendly staff will guide you through each pre-operative process, providing detailed explanations along the way. During the procedure, the whitening gel will be applied, and a special light will be focused on your teeth for four 15-minute intervals. *Between each session, the gel will be carefully removed and re-applied before the light is positioned again.*
After the final 15-minute session, we’ll gently remove all gels, liquids, and attachments used in the whitening treatment. Your teeth will be rinsed, leaving you with a noticeably whiter smile. We may even take before and after photos to showcase the fantastic results! Before you leave, we’ll provide you with a post-operative care package to ensure lasting brightness.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your smile before your big event or just to boost your confidence. Visit Dr. Dan Dental today and let us help you achieve a brighter, more radiant smile!
Free Teeth Whitening Kit
Do you feel like your teeth are yellow or stained and no amount of brushing is helping? Dr. Dan Dental is happy to offer all of our patient one free teeth whitening kit.
After an initial exam to make sure there is no decay on any of your teeth (existing decay must be fixed before starting to use the whitening gel) an assistant will take top and bottom impressions which are used to fabricate custom trays. Next we will help you choose a bleaching gel and you are ready to start whitening your teeth.
Important: Treatment time varies based on bleaching gel used. Please follow instructions provided with product.
Instructions for Use
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment. (Look in the mirror and smile as wide as you can, you only want to whiten the teeth that you can see when you smile or else you will waste the gel on back teeth that never get seen.)
- Seat the tray, with the gel, on the teeth.
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or a dry, soft brush.
- After treatment remove the tray. Rinse tray and mouth with cold water.
- Brush teeth to remove excess gel.
Important: Treatment is once per day for 30-45 minutes, for 2 weeks. If you have sensitivity you can either do a treatment every second day, or decrease the amount of time the tray is in your mouth (go down to 30 minutes for example).
For Effective Results
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
- Do not smoke immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours.
- Foods and drinks containing strong colours should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment period or consumed in moderation.
- Use gel at room temperature.
Important: Avoid direct ingestion of this product. Avoid direct contact of the whitening gel with the gums and/or salivary flow. If any gel comes into contact with your saliva be sure to spit it out. If nausea or vomiting occurs discontinue use.